As you scan the oral hygiene isle at the store, it is important that you overlook the misleading toothpaste and you choose the best paste for your smile. To help you find the best and most successful toothpaste for your oral health, we are happy to make the following suggestions:
1. Look for the toothpaste that has been approved by the American Dental Association. If it has this seal of approval, it means that the paste has undergone vigorous examinations that test for safety and effectiveness.
2. Choose the toothpaste that contains fluoride. Fluoride is a beneficial mineral that strengthens and nourishes your smile, helping your teeth fight off bacteria, decay, and infection every day. If you use fluoride toothpaste, you will have the best chance at having a strong and healthy oral cavity.
3. If you have sensitive teeth, choose the toothpaste that caters to sensitivity. That way, you can brush your teeth without experiencing any pain or discomfort.
4. Look for the toothpaste that is made with your favorite flavor. There are many flavored toothpastes available, like cinnamon, mint, and bubble gum, and we encourage you to brush with flavored paste to make brushing more enjoyable and fun.
5. If you wish to brighten your smile, you have the option of purchasing whitening toothpaste. Many people find success with this product, and we invite you to talk to your dentist about the best whitening product for your smile if you are interested in enhancing your appearance.
We encourage you to call our office today if you would like to know more about the best toothpaste for your oral health! We are more than happy to talk with you and help you find the best toothpaste product possible.